Special pages available in firefox :
- about: A simple prompt without any parameter will display the Mozilla “about” information.
- about:licence Informaion regarding licencing, Mozilla Public licence, Source code licence
- about:buildconfig It shows the build platform configuration and parameters.
- about:blank — A blank page. Useful for setting as your homepage.
- about:cache Displays info and statistics regarding memory cache device and disk cache device including the number of enteries, name of your cache’s directory and a list of the entries you can find there. From there ou can view cached webpages and images.
- about:config It provied you an nice interface to tweak firefox settings. It allows you to modify firefox preferences. Read About:config entries to more about it. These entries are stored in pref.js folder in your profile.
- about:plugins provides information regarding installed plugins (plugins help your browser perform specific functions like viewing special graphic formats or playing multimedia files.) like flash, quicktime, realplayer, adobe reader and java plugin
- about:credits This is an alphabetically sorted list of all the people that gave their contribution to the development of Firefox.
- about:Mozilla from Book of Mozilla, 7:15
And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced. But all was not lost, for from the ash rose a great bird. The bird gazed down upon the unbelievers and cast fire and thunder upon them. For the beast had been reborn with its strength renewed, and the followers of Mammon cowered in horror.Works with Flock too but with different Quote:
from Book of Mozilla, 11:1
And when the Beast had taken the quarter of the Earth under its rule, a quarter hundred Birds of Sulfur flew from the Depths. The birds crossed hundreds of mountain views and found twenty four wise men who came from the stars. And then it began, the believers dared to listen. Then, they took their pens and daredUpdate : (4th April 2007)
to create. Finally, they dared to share their deed with the whole of mankind. Spreading words of freedom and breaking the chains, the birds brought deliverance to everyone.
- view-source:http://www.aburad.com/ view source for given url.
- chrome://browser/content/browser.xul To open firefox inside firefox :)
About protocol links >>
Firefox and Thunderbird cheat sheets
Speed up firefox