Some of the things people do to computers is downright painful.
Read this funny doc to go through how people mess up with their comp
- Tech Support: "Sir, your computer has no AGP slots, and this is an AGP video card."
- Customer: "Yeah, but the card fit perfectly into the little white slot."
- Tech Support: "Which white slot?"
- Customer: "There's five of them -- little white ones. There's a spare one."
- Tech Support: "The PCI slot? Uhh...it shouldn't...let me check."
- Tech Support : "Sir, wait a second. Let me see if I just heard you
correctly. Did you just say you were inserting and removing the modem
while the system was up and running?"
- Customer: "Well, yeah, I did it both ways."
- Tech Support: "Sir, I recommend that you do NOT do that. You could seriously
damage your hardware."
- Customer: "Well, that's what I thought Plug and Play meant!"